Phil & Laura from Farnborough, Hampshire
"He gave us absolute confidence we would get what we wanted."
1) What was your reason for wanting a loft conversion?
Fourfold, we wanted easy access to a greater storage solution, an additional en suite bedroom, office space and I always like to mix practicality with some fun so we also planned in room for a pool table.
2) Why did you choose Crown Lofts to convert your loft?
In one word 'Tom' the managing director. When we first met Tom we thought he was one of the most impressive and genuine business men we had met. He gave us absolute confidence we would get what we wanted.
3) What are your thoughts on their customer service?
I work in the city and to have a company respond to my queries so quickly early in the morning or sometimes in the evening was something I really valued. When a query is raised Tom calmly discusses and finds a solution with as little impact to you as possible.
4) Did the quality of the build live up to your expectations?
We got everything we planned out of our loft conversion. The build quality was excellent while our oak staircase, existing roof tiles and windows were all matched very closely and in full consultation with us at every step of the build and design.
5) How do you feel now that your Loft conversion is complete?
We have both funnily enough enjoyed the build, and now its complete we are very pleased with the outcome. We are now busy furnishing our new space, with the pool table on its way.
6) Would you recommend Crown Lofts?