Mr & Mrs McCracken from Wokingham
"Customer service and communication from all involved was fantastic"
1) What was your reason for wanting a loft conversion?
We love our house but needed more bedroom space. House hunting was unfruitful. The costs involved in moving to a larger house far outweighed converting the loft. For the cost of stamp duty and fees, we have what we desired.
2) Why did you choose Crown Lofts to convert your loft?
- The positively honest approach and guidance from Tom.
- Other positive case studies.
- Estimated build time and structured project planning.
- Competitive costs and well planned payment schedule.
3) What are your thoughts on their customer service?
Customer service and communication from all involved was fantastic, from start to finish.
4) Did the quality of the build live up to your expectations?
Above and beyond any expectations!
5) How do you feel now that your Loft conversion is complete?
We couldn't be happier. Such a fantastic and cost effective solution to our requirements.
6) Would you recommend Crown lofts?
In a heartbeat. We would like to thank Tom Wilson and his administration team for they're excellent customer service, our loft builder Dave Warren and assistant Simon for all the effort and hard work they put in to the build to achieve a first class result ahead of schedule. Not forgetting the following tradesman:- Sean (Electrician), James (Plasterer), Jake (Plumber) and Emil (Tiler). They were all a pleasure to have working in/on our house.